TODAS AS VERTENTES DO ROCK TODAS AS VERTENTES DO ROCK TODAS AS VERTENTES DO ROCK TODAS AS VERTENTES DO ROCK

terça-feira, 20 de março de 2018

HEAVY METAL PALACE - 1993
VOL 1

Motörhead No Voices In The Sky
–Bonham Guilty
–Warrant Uncle Tom's Cabin
–Ozzy Osbourne Demon Alcohol
–Firehouse   Shake & Tumble
–The Front    Ritual
–Alice In Chains   Man In The Box
–Dangerous Toys Sport'N A Woody
–Judas Priest Ram It Down
–Alice Cooper House Of Fire
–Prong   Lost And Found
–Metal Church The Final Word
–Infectious Grooves   Do The Sinister
–Love/Hate   Why Do You Think Theyh Call It Dope?
–Quiet Riot Metal Health
–Pretty Maids Running Out

2 comentários:

analogkid610 disse...

Love these old compilations. And the site is great as well. different ways to DL but so far all are quick. None of the one share and wait 3 or 4 hours til get next one UGH. Big selection and you seem to stick to the genre. This is a site done right. And I would know I search endlessly for certain kinds of content. I do some sharing myself. And this place for the reasons above gets a 9.5.
I would recommend this site to others. (Only one has got a 10 a place called what.CD sadly now gone)

familiajimrock disse...

Thank you...brother...sempre buscando o melhor do rock n roll e suas vertentes..obrigado por acessar o blog...tento postar bandas de um jeito facil de baixar...ok...tamo junto...obrigado...abracos...