TODAS AS VERTENTES DO ROCK TODAS AS VERTENTES DO ROCK TODAS AS VERTENTES DO ROCK TODAS AS VERTENTES DO ROCK

sexta-feira, 21 de abril de 2017

 
MONSTERS OF ROCK - VOL 1 


 01. Status Quo - Whatever You Want
02. Left Side - Like a Locomotion
03. Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
04. Nazareth - Razamanaz
05. ZZ Top - Legs
06. Sweet - Rock & Roll Disgrace
07. Kiss - Tomorrow
08. Slade - Till Deaf Do Us Part
09. Judas Priest - Breaking the Law
10. The Rubettes - Foe Dee Oh Dee
11. Suzi Quatro - She's in Love With You
12. Gary Glitter - I Didn't Know I Loved You ('Til I Saw You Rock 'N' Roll)
13. Krokus - Midnight Maniac
14. Bob Seger - Nutbush City Limits
15. Angel City - Waiting for the World
16. Spider Murphy Gang - So a Schoner Tag
17. Go-Go's - We Got the Beat
18. Shaky Stevens - Love Attack
19. Trio - Da Da Da
20. Back to Fun - Loop Di Love


BAIXAR AQUI

Nenhum comentário: